1. Tu Youyou is the woman ______ used the plant's special power to save millions of lives
A. which B. who C. whose D. /
2. She often parks her car near the house ______ she can easily get to.
A. where B. who C. which D. what
3. ---- Why are you so worried?
---- I've lost the watch _____ my dad bought me on my birthday.
A. what B. who C. whose D. which
4. I can't find the shoes ____ I bought last week. So I have to buy another pair.
A. who B. which C. what
5. I'd like to tell you about the table manners _____ you should know when you visit France.
A. which B. who C. what D. how
6. Yesterday Mr. Green went to his hometown and visited the old house _____ he was born in
A. which B. where C. what D. it
7. ---- What kind of movies do you prefer?
----- I prefer the movies ____ me something to think about.
A. which give B. that gives C. which gives D. who gives
8. This is a heartwarming story about a boy ______ saved his mother's life.
A. which B. who C. whose D. whom
9. Lily loves music _____ she can sing along with.
A. which B. who C. what D. whom
10. Alice prefers stories that _____ short and funny.
A. are B. is C. was D. were
11. ---- Do you like the weekly talk show, The Reader, on CCTV?
---- Sure. It's a great TV programme _____ brings the habit of reading back into the public.
A. who B. that C. what
12. Sara is the girl _____ has taught me how to use WeChat.
A. whom B. which C. what D. who
13. I hate the dogs _______ live in the next house. They make loud noises all night.
A. who B. that C. what D. whom
14. ---- Please tell me something about Yang Liwei.
----- He is a great astronaut of _______ all the Chinese are proud.
A. that B. whose C. who D. whom
15. This is the best book ______ I have read.
A. that B. whose C. which D. who
16. ---- Have you heard of Hansel and Gretel?
---- Yes, Hansel is a smart boy ____ often comes up with a good idea.
A. who B. whom C. where D. which
17. As for learning English, students ______ read a lot do much better than ____ who don't.
A. who, that B. which, those C. that, those